Cleverly Healthy Nutrition for ChildrenSO THEY CAN GROW INTO HEALTH-CONSCIOUS EATERS
Healthy nutrition program for children is here to support and guide you in your efforts to feed your children healthy food despite continuous changes throughout their development.
I offer a safe, supportive, and confidential environment for you to share your needs and challenges when it comes to feeding your family, including yourself! I will help you understand the connection between food and the health issues that you or your family member may be dealing with. I’ll assess your situation and make recommendations for your best, nutrition-based approach. You will have my full support on your journey to better health for both yourself and your entire family.
Best of all, I will show you how to make changes with staying power!
You can benefit from:
- finding the right foods to deal with your child’s ongoing sickness, sleep issues, recurring ear/chest infections, eczema, rashes, asthma, ADD/ADHD, autism, behavioral and digestive issues, and more.
- finding your own eating routine that supports you (while your family slowly transitions).
- learning tips and tricks to figure out how healthy eating can fit your busy schedule.
- receiving a nutritional plan for your family that ensures that you are getting enough nutrients for your physical and mental well-being.
- making sure that you are on the right path when it comes to healthy eating.
Our first get-together is a comprehensive session in which we review your health history and discuss your current nutritional goals. Based on the gathered information, I will create a personalized nutritional plan for you. I will include tips on how to maintain healthy eating even when faced with challenges like a busy schedule, a low desire to cook, or any other resistance.
In this meeting, you will be presented with your own personalized nutritional plan created from the information gathered at our initial appointment. I will make sure that you are comfortable with it, answer any questions you may have, and ensure that you know how to get started. I will provide recipes and ideas for meals that include foods that are beneficial to your specific situation.
Follow up appointment
A follow up appointment is needed to discuss your progress and plan for the next steps. This appointment can also be used for a grocery store visit, a pantry clean up, or for learning how to meal plan and prepare certain meals.
Investment – Initial Package
$200 (incl. tax) – including:
- initial appointment (90 minutes) and one follow-up (45 minutes), including email support; consults can be done in person, or via phone or Skype
- personalized nutritional plan with recipes including suggested foods
- recommended supplements protocol (supplements can be purchased at extra cost)
Follow-up Appointment – optional
$100 (incl. tax) – including:
- 60-minute appointment
- a summary of our get-together
- email support
7-Day Personalized Meal Plan – optional
$100 (incl. tax) – including:
- meal plan with breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a list of suggested snacks
- deliciously healthy recipes